Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Finance Business Partnering role, working closely with our client, a high profiled Bristol based business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong commercial thinking individual, having overall responsibility and accountability for financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis of the unit. We are wanting to talk with CIMA/ACCA qualified accountants comfortable working within a fast-paced, highly complex environment.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management to support the implementation of finance strategy
- Liaise with the FP&A team providing insight and reports to align both teams' strategies
- Provide control and stewardship of multiple business units including improvement of understanding and impact of financial reporting
- Creating and supporting business casing including presentation to sign-off boards
- Deliver transformation in to and across the patch, as interlocked with the transformation team
- Management of month end processes, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
- ACCA/CIMA qualified accountants with significant post-qualification experience
- Ability to drive best practice across the business, whilst fostering and enabling an entrepreneurial flair and local ownership
- Experience of positively influencing business performance by using data, commentary and analysis to inform decision making
- Strategic thinker with proven experience driving daily concepts to delivery longer term vision with the ability to create clarity through business analysis.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be paid a base of up to £65,000 + benefits.
For more information please contact Jamie Edmondson at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice