Part qualified Semi Senior
An audit and accounts part-qualified individual is being sought to join and complement the Peterborough team of this high profile client
An audit and accounts part-qualified individual is being sought to join and complement the Peterborough team. The team is growing in response to an expanding and more demanding client base and this is an excellent opportunity to join a team as it continues on its long term growth path. Your time will split approximately 50% on audit work and the remainder on offering other professional services such as accountancy, systems reviews, corporate tax and company secretarial work.
Corporate staff and Partners advise businesses ranging from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals. In addition to commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries, we also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies and a significant number of not-for-profit organisations. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
The applicant should ideally have 1-3 years’ experience in practice in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. A range of experience across client type and size would be desirable but is not essential.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- A passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objective.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm’s goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded. They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients. Technical skills are obviously important, but this position also requires a team orientated and flexible personality.