Robert Half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary credit controller to support a rapidly growing manufacturing role based near Sale.
Candidates must be able to drive as location can be tricky and also have SAP experience.
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI'sKPI's whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
- Ad hochoc duties.
- The successful credit controller needs to have experience working in a fast paced and HIGH volume environment.
- Confident communicator and decision maker that will hit the ground running and take initiative to carry out credit control tasks.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
This role is paying between £9.00-11.00 per hour.
If interested then please contact Adam on 0161 828 6100
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice