Purchase Ledger clerks
Robert Half are proudly partnering with an industry leading organisation based in Central Bath. Our client, recipients of multiple awards in their field, requires two Purchase Ledger Clerks for immediate starts. Known for their excellent culture and development opportunities for their staff, this is an exceptional opportunity for Finance and Accounting professionals.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an initial temporary contract, your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Daily Purchase Ledger Clerk activities
- Processing pay runs
- Processing invoices
- Processing expense claims
- Ad hoc support with finance projects
- Processing credit card transactions
- Matching travel invoices to PO's before processing
You will ideally:
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced Purchase Ledger environment
- Have a strong work ethic looking to develop your career
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with a variety of systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
After a successful 2018 our client are experiencing continued growth, in order to continue their progression these positions play a pivotal part in the transactional Finance team. Working with tenured professionals this vibrant workforce goes out of its way to welcome new employees and rewards success.
For more information please contact Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice