Semi Senior Accountant - Leading Independent
A Leading Independent Accountancy Practice in Dereham are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Semi Senior Accountant to join their successful team.
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a modern firm based at the heart of Norfolk who are seeking a hard-working Semi-Senior Accountant. Our client is an award-winning firm who are well known for their diverse client portfolio both within the UK and internationally. The successful candidate will gain exposure to these candidates both in house and out at client premises
This is an ideal job opportunity for an assertive accountant who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful firm. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and is wanting to develop their talents to their highest potential. With our client offering full study support for the right candidate.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Undertake a range of bookkeeping tasks and assisting on a range of various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Co-ordinating workload with senior members of staff and keeping up to date on all assignments
- AAT qualified or ACA Part Qualified
- At least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Will have good working knowledge of SAGE and Iris and ideally other IT packages
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Dereham