Counter is delighted to be assisting a client with over 90 years of experience in providing audit, accounting and taxation advice across the spectrum of business and industry. They presently have over 50 employees and are working with over 1,000 clients ranging from owner-managed SME businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial ventures to national and multinational companies, across all industries.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
- To undertake the Statutory Accounting and Compliance services for clients within the business.
- To ensure that the services provided by the firm are conducted with a risk managed approach and to the highest standards.
- To ensure excellent communication and relationships with co-workers in coordinating client services and ensuring the service to the client is seamless and excellent.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Part qualified, minimum AAT or qualified by experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Good technical knowledge including active usage of Iris, Xero, Sage, etc.
- To personally undertake the accounts preparation and compliance work for a portfolio of clients.
- To help manage the client relationship for smaller / medium clients.
- To communicate and coordinate with the client, to manage client expectations and deadlines.
- To embrace technology and ensure that opportunities for efficiency are incorporated in to all output.
- To plan the workload, to effectively prioritise and to be involved in planning the timing of the Accounts jobs of the firm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focussed. Understanding of customer needs and concerns.
- Balanced and measured in approach
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Greater Manchester
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Greater Manchester
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Greater Manchester
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Greater Manchester