Pensions Auditor needed for the Top 10
Pensions Audit Senior/Assistant Manager
Top 10 Firm- London
Up to £52,000 + Benefits
I am currently working for one of the largest accountancy firms in the UK and the world, who are keen to grow their pensions team after a successful start to 2018, and a host of promotions within the team!
The progression opportunities are amazing, and the firm (particularly this team) believe in promoting on merit, meaning the second that you are ready for the next step, it will be given to you.
Progression is also clear and targeted ensuring you always know what you need to do in order to be promoted!
This role is open for a senior or an assistant manager, and the requirements to be successful and join the firm are simple-
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- You must have extensive experience of working in audit, for a UK based firm
- Pensions experience is crucial, you don't have to be doing pure pensions, but you must be happy to specialise in this
- You must be leading audits from planning to completion
- Excellent communication skills are crucial
If you meet the above requirements and are keen on excellent progression opportunities, a great work-life balance, flexitime, a market leading remuneration package, and a massive name to go on your CV- Then get in touch TODAY! Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7269 6363
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR