Up to £60,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Do you want to be a part of a Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with a proven record of growth?
- Would you like to join a firm with a global team represented in over 100 countries?
What is great about this Outsourcing Manager role?
- An award-winning practice with a long and thriving history and an excellent reputation
- Clear pathway to career progression
- Manage an exciting portfolio of clients mainly from sports, media and entertainment industries
- Fantastic benefits including 25 days annual leave + annual salary review and an endless list of flexible benefits
- Brand new modern offices in Central London
As an Outsourcing Manager you will be:
- Preparing management accounts and VAT returns
- Working on ad hoc projects such as assisting with tour accounts, property purchases and banking matters
- Providing ongoing training and development to junior members of staff
- Liaising with partners and managers with regards to client matters
- Preparing fee quotes for review by directors and partners
What does the Outsourcing team think?
'The professional development of individuals is encouraged which does not come at the expense of working within a sociable and friendly atmosphere' - Current Employee
To succeed within this role as an Outsourcing Manager you need to:
- Have a proven record of experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience in managing teams in your previous role
- Be proficient in using accounting software (Xero and Sage 50) and Excel
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various levels of seniority
If you would like to get more information about this forward-thinking practice give me a call for more details. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity, interviews are taking place in January!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Outsourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly