Finance Director Designate
Leading manufacturing business based in Worcestershire seeks a Finance Director Designate who can manage and lead the finance team.
A private equity backed manufacturing business based in the heart of Worcestershire.
Reporting to the CFO, as Finance Director Designate your duties will include:
- Day to day management of the operations and finance including controls, processes and reporting;
- Review and enhance cash forecasting methods;
- Preparation of management accounts (through a team of 5 management accountants)
- Preparing budgets and forecasts;
- Assist in scenario analysis particularly re new investments and bid proposals;
- Review and update standard cost allocation;
- Ensure completion of statutory accounts;
- Input into development of financial reporting and IT systems.
The most suitable applicant as Finance Director Designate will have the following attributes:
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Strong manufacturing sector experience;
- Goal orientated.
Package on offer is upto circa £80,000 basic salary + car + bonus + pension +private health