An exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Accountant to join a substantial manufacturing business based in Watford for a 3 month contract. Fluent German speakers preferred.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly accounts to Trial Balance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring German finance complies with Sarbanes Oxley
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers
- Preparation of Monthly VAT & Intrastat Returns
- Provision of supplementary schedules for quarterly reporting
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Director Controller
- Must be fluent in German or have high-level German language skills
- German Region Accounting experience to Trial Balance, with a minimum 1-2 years experience at a similar level
- It would also be desirable if you had experience of working for a US parent company in a multinational environment and of German GAAP
- Proven experience in a similar industry as an Accountant
- A relevant accountancy qualification or be studying towards one (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
The role of Accountant will be paying a daily rate of circa £275, there is free parking onsite.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice