Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently working with an independent practice firm in Ashford, looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant for their growing office.
The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for partner review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing for client meetings
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in public practice
- AAT qualified or ACCA Part Qualified
- Experience preparing draft year-end accounts for manager review
- Excellent interpersonal, excellent written and presentational skills
For more information on this Semi Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact James Young at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.