Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Global technology company based in central London. The client is looking to recruit a Credit Controller / Accounts Recievable to join their growing finance team.
Credit Controller / Accounts Recievable
- Proficient skills in MS office, in particular Excel, MS Word and Outlook are essential. Previous experience with use of ledger finance systems essential and experience with PSA systems preferred.
- You will have strong organisational and administration skills, Excellent numeracy skills capable of working autonomously with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience reconciling GL accounts.
- Strong writing and proof-reading skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a credit control environment.
- Ability to prioritise work in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working with local government
- Working towards or certification in any professional accounting qualifications such as AAT, ACCA or CIOMA
- Experience with NetSuite products, specifically OpenAir
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Global Technology Company based in central London.
Salary & Benefits
£26,000 - £30,000 + bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice