Accounting Finance Manager
Counter are delighted to be assisting an award winning, technology-driven organisation in hiring an Accounting Finance Manager. They are known as being one of the UK's most successful startups, with customers in over 190 countries, and offer an amazing work environment alongside best in class benefits and compensation package.
In this role you will have a broad remit across the spectrum of financial operations. This role will involve managing day to day financial operations within the UK company, supporting the Group Financial Controller to develop finance processes and provide an exceptional level of support to the business.
Ideally you will have a mix of public and private experience in accountancy and be able to assist in implementing and managing the processes and controls of the department to ensure appropriate accounting procedures.
It's not just about the technical side of things, as you will be participating in cross-functional meetings, interacting with executive management and collaborating, supporting, training and mentoring members of the finance function. Soft and interpersonal skills are therefore incredibly important!
- Provide support to Financial Controller for reporting accounting functions, overseeing two transactional staff members
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Maintaining accrual and prepayment schedules
- Assisting in variance analysis
- Preparation of UK and European VAT returns
- Assist in establishing standard controls and procedures across all companies
- Setting up BACS payments and overseeing day to day finance
- Capex and depreciation maintenance
- Creation of analyses and reports as requested
- Liaising with auditors on an annual basis
- Cash flow ownership
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction analysis
- Staying informed of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Perform quarterly stock take of UK Operations facility
- Create and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- You are ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with between 2 - 4 years PQE.
- You have a proven track record of managing and developing small teams
- You desire to continuously review and improve finance processes
- You are experienced in managing and working with external auditors
- You have the ability to business partner with other departments
- You have advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- You are highly organised, flexible team player with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills
- You have experience of high growth environments
- Flexible hours
- Matched pension scheme
- Share option scheme
- Paid parental leave
- Generous a holiday allowance.
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- A season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays
More searches like this
- Accountant IT / Telecoms / Technology Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Finance Manager IT / Telecoms / Technology Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Controller IT / Telecoms / Technology Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Accountant IT / Telecoms / Technology Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Finance Business Partner IT / Telecoms / Technology Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)