Audit Supervisor - Top 10 Firm
We are currently working with a Top 10 firm of chartered accountants, who are constantly growing and eager to take on an Audit Supervisor, to join their friendly team.
You will be providing on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner and will be helping to ensure that client received a quality service in all aspects.
- To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm???s procedures.
- To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To maintain an awareness of the firm???s specialist services and publications. Ensure added value to clients.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and ???on the job??? training for trainee staff.
- To review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA part qualified/qualified
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances
- Previous experience of carrying out Assurance related tasks as requested by the Assurance Manager.
- Assurance experience from a practice background would be distinct advantage.
- Assurance experience of Owner Managed Business clients would be advantageous
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Audit Supervisor - Chelmsford