Accountant 1st mover or Newly qualified
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working in partnership with a well-known international business based near Oxford to recruit a Group Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant and potentially a 1st mover from an Accountancy Practice.
The role will be paying between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum with room to grow and develop your career.
The Group Accountant Role:
This is a key role within the business and will manage all Group financial outputs including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts, annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, audit process and tax compliance.
- Consolidation of operating results, financial standing and cash flow
- Analysis of monthly results versus forecast and budget
- Control year-end audit process including partnering with internal stakeholders
- Preparation of Group Consolidated Financial Statements
- Preparation of Group Statutory Accounts
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure operational efficiency
- Planning, implementation and documentation of ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant by ACCA, ACA or equivalent with knowledge of technical financial reporting and UK GAAP. Practical understanding of statutory and tax compliance, experience within an audit or similar environment and intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice