Senior Accountant - Leading Independent Firm
Senior Accountant | Leading Independent Firm | Central London
AJ Chambers are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a medium sized, independent Accountancy firm based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified Accountant to join a friendly office, within a growing team where, for the right candidate, progression to Manager could be on offer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of varied clients (size and sector), providing high quality compliance and business services.
- Preparation of, and review of FRS 105 and FRS 102 1A financial statements
- Computation of personal and corporation taxes and submission of relevant returns with HMRC
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Offering support and training to clients using cloud software, assisting with the transition from their current systems
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Attending client meetings as required
- Actively engaging with senior staff / partners to gain a good understanding of the business and clients
Experience / Skills:
- ACA / ACCA qualified in a small / medium sized Practice
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Experience using a number of Accounting softwares e.g. Xero, Quickbooks, CCH etc.
If you would like be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.