Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Senior Accountant/Client Manager job in Torquay, Devon for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant who has a general accountancy background gained in Public Practice.
Our client is an established and highly progressive firm of accountants who have enjoyed continual growth over the past few years. Acting for a diverse range of clients across the whole of Devon this a brilliant opportunity for an experienced accountant who can work both autonomously and with the support of the Partners.
The Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake the following duties:
- Working to support the Partners
- Managing and developing your own client portfolio
- Providing business advisory services to a range of SMEs, HNWI’s, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Assisting in the training of more junior staff
- Assisting in the strategic planning of the practice
- Dealing with ad-hoc projects
Ideally suited towards an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an established Devon based firm of accountants where they can progress to a Client Manager level. Alternatively, this would be a superb opportunity for a Client Manager who is looking to consolidate their managerial position within a firm before moving onto a Partner Designate job.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
Apply for Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly