Robert Half are currently partnering exclusively with one of the Thames Valleys most forward thinking and innovative organisations, to recruit for an interim Treasury Accountant. This Treasury Accountant position will see the successful candidate take full ownership of a cash flow model, whilst also working with senior finance managers and stake holders across the business to ensure it is as informative and productive as it can be. The ideal Treasury Accountant will have experience of working with cash flow models previously and also possess a good, positive working approach to ensure they can build strong working relationships both within and outside of finance. This position will require a minimum commitment of 6 months and a start at short notice.
- Develop and maintain Excel based models which accurately forecast cash flows for The Group and its subsidiaries.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the factors which influence the Group's cash flows and provide insight and analysis on this to the Finance Director and other senior Finance stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with the Group's key banking partners, and provide oversight of key banking processes, including bank reconciliations and payment controls.
- Daily monitoring of cash flows to ensure short term liquidity requirements are met.
- Provide treasury support to strategic finance initiatives led by the Finance Director and other senior stakeholders.
- Assist the wider team with month end and year end reporting, including ensuring that treasury transactions are accurately reported under both UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Perform and report variance analysis against previous forecasts to ensure the accuracy of forecasting is continually improving.
- Develop and implement appropriate treasury procedures and controls.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with excellent analytical skills.
- Proven experience in a related role, particularly with cash flow modelling.
- FMCG industry experience or similar is desirable.
- Excellent IT application skills, in particular Excel functions and formulas.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within an organisation.
- A self-starter with the confidence to challenge convention and the drive to negotiate obstructions in order to get results.
£200 - £300pd ltd (depending on experience)
RH point of contact:
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice