Technical Support Representative
- Ensure the customer experience is at world class level.
- Provide solutions to end users with technical inquiries.
- Assume an advocacy role within online communities.
- Improve customer satisfaction scores.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
Provide end-user technical support via phone, email, chat, forums, social media, and customer support tools. May on occasion provide technical assistance worldwide.
Validate Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) and assist with processing.
Assist in verifying system compatibility challenges (i.e. motherboard or memory) with resellers, distributors and system integrators.
Actively monitor and administrate forum activity.
Proactively communicate trend issues to R&D, Engineering and Product Marketing.
Analyze customer satisfaction metrics to understand and implement process changes for improvements.
Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair's core values.
Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Possess customer-centric skills and communicate effectively with customers.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum technical college degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Bilingual in German and English
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in a hardware technical support role (i.e. system assembly and testing)
Good knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals
- Enthusiasm for PC gaming an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer support /service organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Exhibit strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and close inquires fast and efficiently.
- Proven ability to research and resolve problems.
- Possess the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Experience with Salesforce/Oracle a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong editing skills
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Technical Support Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly