Robert Half are currently partnering with an expanding Manufacturing company based in Stroud recruiting for an experienced credit controller looking for an ongoing temporary assignment.
This opportunity is due to start asap and would suit an individual with experience looking to further their career within Finance.
Credit Controller duties:
- Managing your own ledger of approximately 300 clients
- Chasing payments by telephone or email
- Customer query resolution
- Updating debtor report weekly
- Customer account reconciliation
Credit Controller requirements:
- Proven success in collecting cash from businesses
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
Working within a fantastic family feel environment this opportunity will suit an individual looking to work in a cohesive team throughout the Christmas period.
If this is an opportunity you wish to apply for please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice