Temporary to Permanent
Robert Half are currently engaged in a proud exclusive partnership with a rapidly expanding organisation based in Central Gloucester recruiting multiple Accounts Assistant vacancies that are due to start ASAP.
Our client had a phenomenal 2018 and are looking for determined and focused Finance individuals looking to rapidly progress their career to take their Finance function to the next level in 2019.
The Job Opportunity
- Timely and accurate processing and posting of purchase invoicing and payments
- Monitoring of receivables - highlighting recover ability issues
- Assisting with the collection of outstanding receivables
- Management of fund cash balances: daily cash review / timely conversion of film receipts from USD into GBP
- Processing and posting of all commission related transactions
- Assist in the preparation of month-end reconciliations and monthly VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of year end statutory financial statements
- Investor and fund related queries from the Sales & Client Services teams
- Other administration and filing
Background and Experience required
- 2 years+in a similar
- Extensive exposure to Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise the processing of large volumes of transactions
- Strong excel skills and keen attention to detail
- Team player with excellent organisational skills
If you wish to hear more about this opportunity available please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half asap.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice