Accounts Assistant - Leading Independent Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Leading Independent Firm based in Beccles who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant
Our client is an expanding firm located in the market town off Beccles who have been successfully operating for over a century now and show no signs of slowing down. With offices throughout East Anglia they provide a high-quality service for a wide diversity of clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a practice environment and will be seeking to expand on their accounting knowledge. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to become an instrumental member of an innovative firm who are well known for employee satisfaction.
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies;
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations;
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns;
- Bookkeeping duties;
- Keeping up to date technically;
- Attending of client meetings both inhouse and off site;
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time.
- ACA part-qualified/Studying or AAT qualified;
- At least a years’ experience within Public Practice;
- Previous experience preparing accounts;
- Strong IT knowledge including experience within accounting software such as Sage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Detail orientated and organised;
- Able to conduct and utilise research.
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Beccles