Assistant Accountant - Top 100 Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 100 Firm based in Lowestoft who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant
Our client is an expanding firm located in Lowestoft who have been successfully operating for over a century now and show no signs of slowing down. With offices throughout East Anglia they serve a wide diversity of clients ranging from business owners to charitable organisations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a practice environment and will be seeking to expand on their accounting knowledge. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to become an instrumental member of an innovative firm who are well known for employee satisfaction.
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies;
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations;
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns;
- Bookkeeping duties;
- Keeping up to date technically;
- Attending of client meetings both inhouse and off site;
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time.
- AAT qualified or ACA part-qualified/Studying;
- At least 1 year of experience in Public Practice;
- Previous experience preparing accounts;
- Experience with accounting software such as Iris;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Detail orientated and organised;
- Able to conduct and utilise research.
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Lowestoft