Job Profile Reporting to the Unit Accountant and the Divisional General Manager, you will be responsible for financial management operating in multiple developing countries and generate an annual turnover in excess of £85m.
Our Client is a leading international business which supplies customers across the World
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Control all reporting to Group Board and manage budgets, forecasts, monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group consolidation (including all associated consolidation journals) for actual results, forecasts and budget.
- Working in a divisional overview role, review reporting from all Business units, liaising with the Business Unit
- Financial Controllers and Finance Managers to identify commercial, accounting and reporting issues.
- Communicate significant issues arising to the Central Financial Controller, and work in conjunction with the Central
- Finance Controller to ensure effective communication with Senior Management and the Group.
- Responsible for the continuous development of the financial / management reporting of the Group
- Manage the annual budget consolidation and reporting process. Issue Standard templates to ensure budgets are submitted in a consistent format
- Manage the Group statutory accounts and audit process and provide assistance to other divisions in their statutory accounts process.
- Support the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects, reports and investigations.
*Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
*Have detailed experience of statutory accounts and compliance
*Have experience of managing and developing a team including supporting remote teams
*Have good people skills
*Have experience of implementing controls, financial systems and procedures
*Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
*Have excellent system skills e.g. Excel Advance
*Be proactive and open to extensive overseas travel to developing countries
£55,000 plus benefits