Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Specialising in advising and supporting Owner Managed Businesses, our Peterborough-based client is now recruiting for a Senior Accountant/Client Manager for their expanding firm of general accountants.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Accountant/Client Manager is responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients and helping them, in turn, manage their financial affairs. Along with developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, you will be assisting with accounts production, business tax, personal tax and company secretarial support.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant/Client Manager will include:
• Building and maintaining successful client relationships
• Final preparation of statutory accounts for OMBs
• Final preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
• Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
• Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
• Reviewing systems and analysing risks
• Reviewing the work of more junior accountants
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your experience in general practice. You will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with recent post-qualifying practice experience and able to display credibility with clients at director level.
This superb client is very employee-focused and actively encourages career progression.
Contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today to apply for this job or to inquire about other general accountancy jobs we have available. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Apply for Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly