Robert Half are working with an exciting new business based in Central Bath who are looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team. This role will be helping out in their Accounts Payable team as due to rapid growth and expansion. This role in initially 3 months temporary with permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
- End to end purchase ledger; processing coding and matching of the invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling the supplier statements
- Helping the financial controller with some reconciliations for month end
- Daily payment runs and any AD-HOC duties
- Experience with Accounts Payable is essential
- the ability to manage your own workload, resolve competing demands and cope with changing priorities
- AAT/ACCA level one or equivalent work experience
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
This role is a great opportunity to join an innovative business who are paving the way with an advanced product. They offer a real 'family feel' environment and are forward thinking in their approach to flexible working. The Accounts Assistant role is paying £19,000-£21,000 annual equivalent and is very close to Bath Train Station.
If interested, please contact Laura Hearn on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice