As a longstanding partner of this Top 10 accountancy firm, I have been asked to assist with the hiring of a Financial Modelling Associate for their London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a successful, growing team. You will be given significant responsibility from an early stage and the support you need to rapidly progress your career. You will provide project and infrastructure financial advisory, financial modelling, financial model review and valuation services to a variety of clients across the corporate and non-profit sectors.
As a Financial Modelling Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Development of complex financial and business models (cashflow forecasts, strategic planning tools, business plans, valuation tools)
- Auditing and review of financial models
- Modelling for fund raising transactions (project finance, leveraged finance, IPOs, private equity)
- Preparation / analysis for Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) reports, business valuations and the valuation of share options, and foreign exchange and hedging instruments
- Advice, structuring, fundraising, modelling and analysis in support of a variety of PPP and infrastructure projects and joint ventures
In return, you can expect a base salary between £45 - £58k, dependent on experience, + bonus + an excellent range of benefits.
This firm is a valued client of ours, and we have placed multiple people there who have spoken very highly of it. In particular, the variety and quality of engagements, favourable working conditions and focus on career development are consistently mentioned.
In order to be considered, you should be a qualified ACA (or equivalent) and have a proven track record in financial modelling or project finance (gained within a professional services / consulting firm).
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Callum MacRae for an informal discussion to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Modelling Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly