Bookkeeper - Top 100 Firm
AJ Chambers are working alongside a leading firm who are seeking a qualified Bookkeeper based in King’s Lynn.
An award-winning firm based in the historic town of King’s Lynn are looking to expand their outsourcing department. Our client is a Top 100 firm who are well known for their diverse client portfolio both within the UK and internationally. The successful candidate will gain exposure to these candidates both in house and out at client premises.
The ideal candidate will preferably have a minimum 2 years’ experience within a practice environment and ideally have working knowledge of Cloud Accounting. The candidate will be working alongside a helpful, knowledgeable and approachable team both within the outsourcing department and the rest of the office. With our client offering a friendly environment, that allows employees to develop at all levels.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Maintain up to date complete and systematic filing system to support bookkeeping and financial records
- Regular contact with clients to build and maintain relationships
- Preparation of management accounts
- Bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
- Expanding current knowledge on cloud accounting system such as Xero or Quickbooks Online
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Ideally 2 years’ or more practice experience
- Strong It and computer skills, particularly with Sage 50 and Xero software
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper – King’s Lynn