Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing accountancy practice based in Chelmsford.
We are currently seeking a highly organised Semi Senior Accountant, to join a successful accountancy practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility and gain exposure to more complex accounts for some very interesting clients.
Semi Senior Duties:
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
Semi Senior Requirements:
- 2+ Years??? experience in practice
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Must be able to drive
- Accounts preparation experience gained in practice
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant ??? Chelmsford