Accounts Assistant - Leading Independent
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a leading independent firm who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant.
Our client is a leading independent firm based in Kings Lynn who are seeking a confident individual who is looking to eventually progress into a qualified senior accountant. This practice is a modern firm looking to expand dramatically within the next decade, making them the ideal practice to grow alongside.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified and seeking to further progress with their studies. As our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge to their full potential. As you can tell this is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a well-known firm and grow as an accountant.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
Accounts Assistant Specification:
- AAT studying/qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a professional practice environment
- Have proven experience in the preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts
- Working knowledge of personal and corporation tax
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with Sage Line 50 and Xero would also be beneficial
- Excellent service skills including the ability to tailor approaches for specific clients
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers
Accounts Assistant – Kings Lynn