Robert Half are partnering an extremely exciting services business to recruit for a strong Finance Manager to look after their transactional finance team, as well as assisting with month end.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced QBE Finance Manager looking to move into a dynamic role within a growing SME; or a very strong Assistant Management Accountant looking to take a step up into a more all-round role.
The business are a sub £10m t/o SME who are very well-established and have some very ambitious growth plans over the next few years. They are based in Trafford Park and currently have circa 50 employees working across the business.
The position is a very exciting all-round role where you will report directly into the Finance Director and look after a small finance team. The key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the purchase ledger
- Responsibility for the sales ledger
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Cashflow management
- Payroll management
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return
- Administration of the company pension scheme
- Assist with accounts preparation & management reporting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly reports for the bank & board
- Advise the board on financial matters & strategy
- Ensure the company is compliant with all regulatory reporting & legislation
- Assist with design & implementation of updates to the company accounting systems
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice