A PE backed Tech Property Start up is currently recruiting the position of Financial Controller within their finance division reporting up into the Finance Director. This role is based in the City of London, and they are seeking someone who is practice trained who is looking for a broad role within a fast-growing business.
This role will oversee two direct reports and manage the day to day finance function whilst shadowing the Finance director on all commercial aspects.
- Running the Financial Control department.
- Responsible for all statutory accounts (incl reporting to company house, HMRC, VAT).
- Managing the external audit process.
- Managing the month-end process from both P&L and Balance Sheet perspective.
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, payroll & Credit Control.
- Managing a team of two - purchase ledger clerk and a management accountant
- Setting and owning Corporate Governance framework.
- Developing a robust framework for weekly cash flow reporting.
- Advising on the appropriate tax and legal structure fitting the growing company.
- Leading the company through the choice and implementation of a new finance system fit for the next phase of company growth
- As part of the Finance Leadership team providing input on significant changes in company structure especially when overseas rollout increases the complexity.
- Where required be very hands-on supporting the wider finance department
- Collaborating across all teams, particularly with the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Product Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Developing and Reporting on progress against KPIs and budget.
This PE backed Tech Property Start up based in the city of London is ideally seeking a qualified accountant coming from a practice background with 0-2 years PQE. The ideal person will have drive and passion to work within a fast-growing SME sized business.
Salary and Package
This PE backed Tech Property Start up based in the city of London is paying £50,000 -£55,000 basic salary, with 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and Bupa.
This Financial Controller position for this PE backed Tech Property Start up based in the City of London is based near Aldgate East
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice