Senior Client Manager - Richmond
AJ Chambers are working with a well-established independent firm of Chartered Accountants located in Richmond, who are looking for a Senior Client Manager to join their team due to a large influx of new clients.
If you have experience in managing accounts and mentoring junior members of staff, and are looking to move into a more senior role then this job may be for you.
Client Senior Manager Duties:
- Client relationship management
- Reviewing and signing off client???s VAT Returns
- Producing monthly and quarterly Management Accounts
- Overseeing the production of self-assessment tax returns
- Ability to manage a team of accounts assistants, both onsite and offsite
- Tax business consulting and planning
Client Manager qualities and qualifications:
- ???ACCA, CTA or ACA qualified (desirable) or part-qualified
- ???Excellent Excel skills
- ???Experience with accounting software (Sage, Xero, Quickbooks)
- ???Able to work independently or as part of a team
- ???Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- ???Confident in communicating with people at all levels
- ???Good attention to detail, accuracy, problem solving skills
- ???Ability to build internal and external relationships
- ???Client management experience preferred
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this Client Senior Manager role, please apply directly or contact Jessica Hawes at AJ Chambers. If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this job, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.