VAT Manager - Big 4 - Reading
What is great about this firm:
- This forward-thinking firm welcome various flexible working arrangement ranging from part-time, flexible working and reduced hours contract
- Dynamic and established team
- Varied client portfolio
- Excellent career progression
Due to recent promotions within this Big 4 are searching for VAT talent ideally within the international cross boarder space.
VAT Manager Responsibilities
- Undertake detailed planning and implementation of VAT work, ensuring the provision of an effective and cost driven service to clients is in line with budgets.
- Working on complex indirect tax projects ranging from cross border VAT issues, providing detailed tax advice around corporate transactions including detail due-diligence and VAT recovery
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working VAT Manager to join a structured and established VAT team in Reading.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call my direct line on 020 7269 6324
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.