Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for an outstanding Finance Graduate to join a Manufacturing business based in Tamworth. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of weekly and monthly accounts.
- To be an effective member of the financial and divisional management teams, producing robust, reliable, accurate financial information for their respective business area.
- Producing weekly Cost reports to participate in continual performance improvement through the participation, and implementation of key projects and processes as defined.
- To ensure financial controls and processes are followed together with performance of monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with re-forecasting.
- Work closely with operational admin departments to ensure efficient processing of transactions and consistent processes
- Attend stakeholder meetings
- Assist with projects
- Parking on Site
- Career progression
- Excellent benefits package
A successful Finance Graduate will possess the following:
- A First Class degree is essential, ideally in finance, accounting, mathematics or economics
- Excellent A Level Grades
- Very Strong Excel
- Willingness to learn
- A genuine interest to progress in the world of accounting and finance
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice