Accounts Assistant - Southampton - £22,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking an Accounts Assistant to join a progressive and growing property business in the heart of Southampton.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and dedicated individual. We are looking for someone who can build and maintain both internal and external relationships effectively, working well in a team environment.
Experience of working in a busy finance function is essential.
The candidate must be able to work accurately through large workloads, with an ability to prioritise effectively and work independently to tight deadlines. Good organisation skills are desirable along with a friendly phone manner.
This company offers modern offices located in the heart of Southampton in Bedford Place. It is rapidly growing within its industry and is offering a role in it's extremely friendly yet driven finance division. This is a really well-known brand within the area and is known for its high standards.
Creating a positive work environment is incredibly important to them as well as investing in their employees. That's why they offer first-class in-house training and real career progression.
They want someone who can look at finding better ways of doing things and not be afraid to give their opinion and want to be heard.
Key responsibilities are outlined below:
- The logging of all supplier invoices into Sage
- The logging of all supplier payments into Sage
- Preparation of bulk payment runs to suppliers
- Preparation of salaries to employees
- The setting up of all bank payments to suppliers
- Any adhoc duties as seen fit
Skills - Essential
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Fantastic communication skills both by phone and email
- A positive and team-orientated outlook!
- A competitive salary (£18,000 - £22,000)
- Modern Office Environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice