Projects Accountant/Business Partner
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT/BUSINESS PARTNER
£34,000 - £41,000 per annum (flexible DOE)
Robert Half are working with a Construction business in Central Bath who are seeking a professional and driven Accountant who has project accounting/WIP Accounting experience to support a growing part of their business. This role is perfect for a part-qualified individual who is eager to gain the responsibility of working with senior stakeholders, contractors and designers across many projects and cost centres.
My client is situated in the heart of Bath so is easily accessible on public transport and is commutable from Bristol/Swindon/Wiltshire and Gloucester. The offices are incredibly modern and promote an excellent work/life balance with regular events and socials. You will be joining professional, passionate and hard-working individuals so you will be expected to be a like-minded individual who will go the extra mile to get tasks completed ahead of deadline.
The Accountant will report directly into the Financial Controller and will be working closely alongside senior stakeholders and contractors within the business to provide full accounting and decision support for the projects.
Key duties include:
- Partner with Stakeholders to provide financial insights to support business decision-making
- Review projects and undertake financial analysis to contributing to financial plans, budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the production of the project management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Review pricing strategies and regular attendance of meetings to provide reporting on key lines of business and projects
- Must be studying towards becoming chartered (QBE candidates will be considered on a case by case basis with relevant role and industry experience)
- Must have experience with project accounting/WIP accounting
- Experience of working in Construction/Manufacturing/Engineering/Property would be highly advantageous
- A confident communicator who displays professionalism when talking to people at all levels
- A candidate who is results driven and strategy orientated
- Progression minded, desire to grow
- Desire for push for process change, proactively seek to resolve queries
- Generous salary banding, annual leave and pension package
- Modern office space and promotion of work/life balance
- An opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility very quickly and play a crucial role within the businesses project work and commercial success
- Study support is given and highly encouraged
- Very modern working space, regular social events, free monthly lunches and other impressive perks
- The opportunity to work alongside very impressive and knowledgeable colleagues/stakeholders
- Opportunities to progress within this and/or other functions within finance rapidly Please don't delay in applying because interviews will be held later this week/mid-next week.
Please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400/ for further information and/or send an email expressing your interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice