Finance Manager, Andover, £50,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Finance Manager to join a market-leading engineering company based in Andover. This company has created a fantastic working environment in their modern, open-plan offices.
- Prepare and work with the Finance Director in the production of the Monthly Management Accounts and year end accounts across all Companies
- Assist with the processing of payroll data BACS etc
- Update the daily cashflow, supervise supplier payments in line with cash forecast
- Work with Senior Management to develop Management Reporting / Information to support Management & Business needs
- Working with, amongst others, the Senior Business Analyst with the aim to monitor, review, update and if required develop new businesses processes. Thereby safeguarding the financial and business wide data of the business and ensuring its accuracy and integrity
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified and have experience of reporting management accounts. Any relevant experience of reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis is highly desirable.
You will need to be extremely organised and adaptable to deadlines and large workloads.
We are looking for someone who can inspire others around them. Good communication skills and working well within a team are also incredibly important to succeed in this role.
The company is a market leader in engineering and therefore can offer huge amounts of support with career growth and internal promotions. The opportunities here are incredible!
Salary and Benefits
- Free parking on site
- 24 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- On site subsidised canteen and gym
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice