AAT Studiers/Purchase Ledger Clerks
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a very exciting business to be working for due to their impressive year on year grown, based in central Bath. For the right person the client is offering a very competitive:
£17,000 - £22,000 plus a long list of benefits including study support if wanted
About our client:
Robert Half are exclusively working with a modern, successful and growing business based in Bath who are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team due to an internal promotion. This role is perfect for someone with experience in a similar role who is looking to be challenged or a progressive and ambitious AAT studier, with transferable skills, and will be able to hit the ground running with training. This opportunity will certainly keep you busy so in return for your hard work, the business will support you in reaching your own goals with training and progression.
Role responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Inputting invoices received from suppliers which includes correct coding and matching with the correct purchase order
- Assisting with invoice queries and errors with the relevant supplier
- Responding to supplier requests for information on payments, remittances and other queries.
- Correctly inputting credit card transactions and reconciling against the statement.
- Reconciling supplier statements against the purchase ledger records and resolving any differences
- Ad hoc duties assisting the wider finance function
- Experience in a similar purchase ledger role or experience of the process of inputting and processing invoices
- Studying or the intention of studying the AAT qualifications
- Good level of Excel and generally "tech savvy"
- Strong communicator (role involves internal and external communication)
- A quick learner who will be able to hit the ground running due to their increased workload based on their year on year success
- Can remain calm and professional under pressure
- A flexible salary bracket DOE
- A modern and collaborative work space
- Flexible in working hours
- Lots of food based and health promoting perks/incentives
- Team bonding events
- Support with progression
- Pension scheme, life assurance plus others
Please apply to this role and/or call Mia Collett on 0117 9935400 to discuss this exciting opportunity and brilliant career move in more detail!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice