Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a growing UK Challenger Bank in their London offices. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and add value to a finance team where you will have maximum exposure in the business and will undertake a variety of duties.
Duties will include the following but not be limited to:
- Provide daily, monthly and quarterly reports in a timely manner
- Perform monthly balance sheet analysis on the reports
- Assist with the month-end and year-end close process
- Produce monthly balance sheet and income statement general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with the Group consolidation process
- Assist with all statutory audit reviews
- Support the product control reporting re-design
- Assisting with the implementation of new controls processes and systems
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Fully Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) 3 years + PQE
- Experience of banking will be highly advantageous
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Ideally have exposure to working with numerous stakeholders
- Strong excel skills
An up and coming challenger bank that differs from the competition with the products that they offer ranging from home finance to property finance and savings. A fast-growing company with a fantastic working environment that offers a great chance for you to join the team and become an integral part of the financial reporting team.
With offices headquartered in London and offices across the UK, this is a top tier company to enlist with and get exposed to a thriving and exciting business within financial services.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 6 months with an opportunity for permanent placement after if proves success.
The rate for this Financial Accountant in London is between £300 and £350 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice