Accounts Assistant - Top 100 Firm
Are you looking to kick start your career within Accountancy at one of the best training firms in the country?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 100 Firm based in Bury St Edmunds who are seeking an Accounts Assistant. Our client is a modern Accountancy Firm who are well known for their employee satisfaction. This is proven by having flexible working hours that allow for employees to maintain a work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is ambitious with previous Practice experience. The perfect candidate will be seeking to study their ACCA’s within a firm that are well recognised for their excellent training schemes.
- Management & statutory accounts preparation for varied clients including limited companies, LLP’s and sole traders
- Monthly Bookkeeping, management accounting and preparing VAT returns.
- Production of profit and loss sheets
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Preparing corporation tax computations and CT600 returns.
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance
- Full/Part qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA
- Strong Accounts preparation and bookkeeping skills
- Report and letter writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with Sage Line 50 and Xero would also be beneficial
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and apply a flexible approach to work.
- Needs to be highly organised and highly detail orientated
For further information on this Trainee Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Trainee Accountant – Bury St Edmunds