Accounts Assistant - Leading Independent
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Leading Independent Firm based in Ipswich who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant
Our client is an expanding practice located in the heart of Ipswich who have been functioning for over half a century and show no signs of slowing down. This firm consists of partners who are specialists in their departments whether that be accounts or audit and are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from skilled professionals.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who is looking for a fulfilling career in which they can progress throughout the company. Our client is recognised for the exceptional study support in which they offer employees at all levels, allowing staff to develop their skills.
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties
- Keeping up to date technically
- Attending of client meetings
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time
- AAT/ATT qualified or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Public Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Experience with accounting software such as Iris
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Ipswich