Corporate Finance Manager
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager to join one of the UK's largest wholly privately funded organisation.
As Corporate Finance Manager you will be leading the management of long term financial modelling for critical business processes including budgets, business plans, regulatory reviews and shareholder interactions ensuring integrity and consistency of models used for different purposes.
As Corporate Finance Manager further key accountabilities will include:
- Monitoring historic and forecast financial metrics and liquidity ensuring that all levels of the debt capital structure are compliant with financial covenants and guidance levels
- Owning, updating and improving the financial modelling (including the development of new tools and models) to ensure it accurately reflects existing and new financial and corporate structure and agreements, ensuring consistency and accuracy of forecast for internal and external reporting
- Producing scenario modelling analysis, identifying risks and opportunities to support senior management strategic decisions
- Supporting the interaction with Credit Ratings agencies and investors for the company's multi-tranche debt capital structure by providing comparable data and modelling support
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager position you require:
- Strong modelling skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask are essential
- An understanding of financial structures and instruments and the financial implications of changing agreements
- High financial literacy: strong Financial Analysis skills and the ability to read, analyse and interpret financial reports and legal documents
- Strong corporate understanding and experience of regulated businesses
- The ability to deal with complex scenarios, understanding the implications of various outputs to make recommendations
The package on offer is c. £55,000- £60,000 plus benefits.