Accountant - Italy
Robert Half are recruiting an exciting newly created Accountant for our clients Italian business. Our client are based near Watford and a successful International business.
The Accountant position will be responsible for the accounting for the Italian entity and duties will include:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly accounts to Trial Balance.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Preparation of Monthly VAT & Intrastat Returns
- Provision of supplementary schedules for quarterly reporting.
- Ensuring Italian finance complies with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Director Controller - EMEA
We are looking for an Accountant with Italian Region Accounting experience to Trial Balance, with a minimum 1-2 years' experience at a similar level.
- Fluent or high-level Italian language skills
- Hands on ERP experience.
- Strong Excel skills
Our client are a successful international business.
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a very good package including base salary of circa £45-55k.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice