Robert Half are working with a 5 Partner firm in Coventry to recruit an experienced Client Manager to join their unique accountancy firm. With a corporate environment, they are looking for someone who can add value to their already experienced and professional team. Excellent career progression opportunities are available.
You must be either Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) qualified with a minimum of 4yrs experience in a UK accountancy practice.
- Experience in preparation of statutory year end accounts for SMEs, including experience of £1- £10 million turnover businesses
- Familiarity and competence in the new FRS102 accounting standards
- Competence in preparing CT600s, personal and partnership tax returns
- Experience in reviewing work of juniors
- Excellent communicator who is confident in speaking to demanding business owner
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £32,000 - £45,000 based on experience and qualifications
- Team Bonus
- Profit share scheme (after qualifying period in the role)
- Free quality lunch provided each day
- Flexible working hours available
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice