Group Financial Controller
Protiviti are looking for a Group Financial Controller, based in Berkshire, to lead an international team in delivering regional financial results and improvements in their internal processes, for a major US firm.
- Reporting to the US head office, take ownership for all regional financial results
- Liaison with external advisors
- Work with overseas SSC
- Drive through process improvements in each region, according to global guidelines
- Qualified accountant with extensive experience in international firms, having perhaps been a group financial controller or head of external reporting
- Strong experience in external financial reporting, including Sarbanes Oxley
- Excellent staff management skills
- Track record of process improvement
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This assignment will pay in the £700-800/day region, depending on experience.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.