Senior Management Accountant
The purpose of the Finance team is to deliver Financial control, reporting and support to the business on time, every time.
Our client is a leading Financial Services business who have shown impressive organic growth over the past few years. This growth is anticipated to continue, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join a friendly and collegiate team and support the growth of the business.
Core aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to management and group
- In depth understanding of the drivers of performance underlying the results
- Forecasting and planning
- Scenario forecasting and analysis
- Critical aspects of regulatory reporting
- Critical aspects of statutory reporting
- Stakeholder engagement across all parts of the group
- Commercial support and liaison with business lines and core functions
- Non-financial metric measurement and reporting
- Data flow development and control from source systems through finance processing
- System development and management
- Controls operation
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong financial planning and analysis knowledge
- Ability to coach and support members of the finance team at multiple experience levels
- Strong communication skills with all levels of internal and external stakeholder
- Strong controls experience
- Project management
Opportunity to work in a friendly and collegiate team, direct exposure to C-suite executives, flexible working environment and beautiful offices and a generous benefits package including and non-contributory pension scheme.