Financial Controller with SAP experience
The Financial Controller will be Number 1 in Finance on site and will have repsonsibility for a small Finance function.
Our client is a manufacturing business with multiple subsidiaries.
- Lead and manage all accounting functions relating to the preparation of financial statements, internal controls, business planning, budgeting, expense control
- Interpret, present and explain performance data to management team and senior colleagues outside the plant
- Analyse and make recommendations regarding manufacturing cost reduction opportunities, revenue prospects and the overall profitability of the business
- Interpret group policy, standards and requirements and provide strategic financial direction to the management team.
- Lead a small finance function with 3 direct reports
- Report to the plant Director with a dotted line to the Divisional FD in Europe
ACMA/ACCA qualified management accountant
Minimum five years' senior finance experience in a manufacturing environment
Manufacturing/Engineering/Food/Consumables sector with a process flow method of making things
Worked successfully in companies with an annual turnover ideally of £10m to £50m
Key skills and knowledge:
- A) Strong SAP experience, super-user capability preferred
- B) Excel - advanced user
- C) IT systems implementation/development
- D) Stock control systems and process
- E) Strong team player, able to interact effectively at all levels
- F) Excellent spoken and written English, able to influence non-financial managers
- G) Evidence of project management skills
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary and car allowance along with wider benefits package and bonus.