Protiviti are looking to engage an interim Programme Director to support the delivery of a new ERP solution for a global business.
- You will support the delivery of a high profile and critical global implementation, likely to the largest in this specific industry.
- You will be operating in partnership with the global leadership of the business, as well as regional leadership.
- You will be engaging with stakeholders across a range of cultures, travelling globally to help deliver the programme.
The Programme Director will be responsible for:
- Reviewing initial implementation roadmap and suggesting amendments / adjustments to ensure successful delivery
- Programme management for the ERP implementation, managing resources, maintaining governance
- Stakeholder liaison with key contacts including internal leadership (global and regional) and external stakeholders
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of delivering global ERP change in blue chip businesses
- Experience of delivering multiple end-to-end ERP implementations
- Exposure to a range of ERP solutions
- Experience of phased implementations as well as 'big bang'
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills:
- Collaborative approach
- Pragmatic decision making
- Ability to build trust and leverage buy-in
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The Programme Director assignment pay rate is £950-£1,150 per day - flexibility on rate can be discussed for exceptional match with requirements.
The assignment will last 12 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in Central London, with global travel to regional offices.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Programme Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly