Audit and Accounts Manager
This Top 20 firm based near Amersham, Bucks are looking for an ambitious individual who will help support the Partners in developing the Audit and Accounts team in the Buckinghamshire area through the delivery of high quality audits.
The Audit and Accounts Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Providing advice to audit and/or client management.
- Leading and supervising an audit team, allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete in a timely manner
- Provides on the job training to assistants and seniors
- Managing and controlling audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget
- Managing and/or participating in the programme of formal and on-the-job training/development of auditors and trainees.
- Showing vision and strategic perspective and being focused on the achievement of longer term goals
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Essential Requirements of the Audit and Accounts Manager are:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA, or equivalent.
- As the position involves client contact, you must be able to present a professional image to the firm's clients
- Previous owner managed business audit experience (desirable)
The ideal Audit and Accounts Manager will be ACA/ACCA Qualified and in return will receive a salary between £55k-£70k. Partnership is a distinct possibility
Apply for Audit and Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly